Interested in working with me on new website? I’d love to hear from you! Please note: at the moment I am fully booked until the end of 2023 and am accepting projects for 2024. (As I offer a specialised, boutique service, I am only able to take on a limited selection of projects per year.) If you have a project that would be a great match for custom work, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Email is the preferred way to reach us, 365 days per year. At the moment, most meetings will be conducted via Zoom as I am working from home (I’ll supply the meeting link and access details). Otherwise, I am available to meet in Hobart for more involved sessions.
- [email protected]
- 0409 573 722
- GPO Box 1764, Hobart TAS 7001, Australia
- Business hours
- 9am–4pm Monday–Friday for general enquiries by email or phone.
- After hours
- I monitor email every day of the year and you are very welcome to email me at any time! However, I may get back to you during regular business hours if it’s not an emergency.
I’d love to hear about your project!
Just send me an email with details of your project. For a complete website, helpful information to include is:
- your logo
- your current web address
- whether you have professional photographs
- the sections you envisage on the new website
- the budget you have allocated to the project
- any websites of similar scope that you like or dislike
- and any other relevant information about your audience and goals
This information helps us determine what can be achieved within your budget to best meet your requirements and expectations.
In the interest of saving some time…
My niche is that we create custom, hand-crafted websites. My focus is on creating world-class public-facing work with unique designs and high levels of usability, accessibility, and search engine optimisation.
As such, there are some things that I don’t offer:
- I don’t offer ready-made systems like WordPress or similar (every website is 100% hand built).
- I don’t use off-the-shelf templates (I only work with custom designs).
- I don’t develop custom backend ‘software’ solutions or applications (other firms specialise in this; however, you can engage me for the front-end or public-facing site and another firm for specialised software).
- I won’t be able to help if you are after someone to fix an existing old/broken/DIY website (unless you are after a completely fresh site).
But if you are after wonderfully handmade, unique website… that’s my specialty! And if you aren’t sure if I offer what you are after, please just ask!